1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Sprint HTC Hero Messages Force Close And Deletes

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by dukey133, Jan 2, 2010.

1. dukey133

dukey133 New Member

Jan 2, 2010
    Hello,

I spent a while looking for an answer to this but found nothing that helped. I have had a Sprint HTC Hero for a while and I absolutely love it, but when my messages get over only a couple 100 or even less, I will be sending a message or reading one and the messages app will force close and then when I come back to my messages, they are all deleted. I also often have to restart the phone just to get the messages to work again. At first I just thought of this as a way the hero refreshes itself, but I have been missing things and losing messages all the time lately and it is bothering me. Does anyone else experience this or have a solution of some sort?

I can probably give more details if this is confusing. Thank you for any help any one can give.

Advertisement

2. bikedogrun

bikedogrun Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2009
    Central Oregon
    Sounds like a memory issue... do you keep lots of apps open? How much memory do you have free???

/BD

3. dukey133

dukey133 New Member

Jan 2, 2010
    I usually am not running a lot of apps at all and I use advanced task killer somewhat often. I have 1764 MB available out of 1883 on my SD card and 60 MB available on my internal phone storage.

Tags: