• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sprint HTC Hero Sleeve?

D

Deleted User

Any one know where I can get a sleeve for my hero? I think its the most comfortable cover i can get for my phone. I don't like the skins or pouches, skins take away the look of the phone and pouches just aren't my style. I know the G1 came stock with a pouch but don't know where to find one for the hero or the samsung moment.

Any one know where I can get a sleeve for my hero? I think its the most comfortable cover i can get for my phone. I don't like the skins or pouches, skins take away the look of the phone and pouches just aren't my style. I know the G1 came stock with a pouch but don't know where to find one for the hero or the samsung moment.

I would recommend the invisible shield. I've had one on my phone from Day 1 and wouldn't go any other route.

Reactions: Thefoodman52
Upvote 0
I think what he's saying is..... although he contradicts himself in saying at first he doesn't, but then says he's looking for a pouch... but what he's looking for is something like a little leather slip-in pouch for his phone. Something to just throw it into before pocketing so that it doesn't add any bulk or protection aside from moderate scratch proofing. Honestly, that's what I would want. I like my phones like I like my women, if you catch my drift.
I do mean in their natural beauty, not naked, perverts...

Upvote 0
I think what he's saying is..... although he contradicts himself in saying at first he doesn't, but then says he's looking for a pouch... but what he's looking for is something like a little leather slip-in pouch for his phone. Something to just throw it into before pocketing so that it doesn't add any bulk or protection aside from moderate scratch proofing. Honestly, that's what I would want. I like my phones like I like my women, if you catch my drift.
I do mean in their natural beauty, not naked, perverts...

that's exactly what I mean. I believe they are called sleeves. and yes, the g1 came with a sleeve, not pouch. sorry.

Upvote 0
Wow, great find. Thanks.

I have this one...

Sena Cases - Designer Leather Cases : HTC-Hero-UltraSlim

quite nice but since it is fitted *exactly* to the hero can only use stock battery.. .when traveling use the HUGE seidio battery and carry hero in the belt clip holder thing that came with my HTC windows phone.. do not remember the model...

but soon the supersonic EVO will make this moot.... man I sure hope someone writes an app to use the volume button as a pointer since the EVO does not have a trackball... I use it on our corporate back office..

Upvote 0
I have this one...

Sena Cases - Designer Leather Cases : HTC-Hero-UltraSlim

quite nice but since it is fitted *exactly* to the hero can only use stock battery.. .when traveling use the HUGE seidio battery and carry hero in the belt clip holder thing that came with my HTC windows phone.. do not remember the model...

but soon the supersonic EVO will make this moot.... man I sure hope someone writes an app to use the volume button as a pointer since the EVO does not have a trackball... I use it on our corporate back office..

Good one, even though its plain its also very nice. If you find any more please post and remember im also asking for samsung moment ones if you can find as well. Thanks again!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones