• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Sprint] JBSourcery-V-ToroPlus(Sprint)(2/25/13)

I can't seem to find the gapps anywhere, can someone please post a link? Or is it the 1/13 apps from the Sorcery page?

Grrr. Seems like every time I finally get everything set up the way i like it, another new rom comes out and I start over. The life of a flashaholic.

One word: Titanium Backup Pro... okay maybe it was three but still.

Yeah, and I passed reading in school lol, with an A none the less. I don't know how I missed it or if I just ignored it lol.

Reactions: AARONONE
Upvote 0
I can't seem to find the gapps anywhere, can someone please post a link? Or is it the 1/13 apps from the Sorcery page?

(Would post link, but on tapatalk) Just go to the toroplus JB Sourcery thread at XDA and click the dl link in the OP. Once at the main toroplus Sourcery site, dl the the 4.4 gapps of your choice.

Upvote 0
(Would post link, but on tapatalk) Just go to the toroplus JB Sourcery thread at XDA and click the dl link in the OP. Once at the main toroplus Sourcery site, dl the the 4.4 gapps of your choice.

Thats what I thought, just wanted to make sure though. This is by far one of my favorite ROMs of all time, including my days on the Evo.

Upvote 0
Rxpert - are you running a gnex instead of your evoLTE? If so yippee.

Recently I've been buying/selling used phones as a hobby in my spare time. Its more to try out new (old) phones than make any real money off of it (although I've made a small profit on every one so far).

My LTEvo will remain my main device, but I will activate the GNex for a period of time to verify everything works before selling it. If it completely wows me, I could keep it ;)

Upvote 0
Recently I've been buying/selling used phones as a hobby in my spare time. Its more to try out new (old) phones than make any real money off of it (although I've made a small profit on every one so far).

My LTEvo will remain my main device, but I will activate the GNex for a period of time to verify everything works before selling it. If it completely wows me, I could keep it ;)

I think the evo beats the GNex as far as specs, but I think you will be amazed at how seamless this phone is. Rooting takes all of 2 minutes and is pretty straight forward. With the exception of the change in file system with 4.2 ( which wasn't a big deal), there hasn't been a ROM or kernel that has caused me problems. Sounds weird, but with no troubleshooting, it almost gets boring. Let us know what you think when you do get it.

Reactions: Rxpert83
Upvote 0
I think the evo beats the GNex as far as specs, but I think you will be amazed at how seamless this phone is. Rooting takes all of 2 minutes and is pretty straight forward. With the exception of the change in file system with 4.2 ( which wasn't a big deal), there hasn't been a ROM or kernel that has caused me problems. Sounds weird, but with no troubleshooting, it almost gets boring. Let us know what you think when you do get it.

I have the nexus 7 and recently had a nexus s, so I'm very familiar with the ease of rooting. That's a huge plus, as well as getting source promptly. That's where HTC can drop the ball. :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
I have the nexus 7 and recently had a nexus s, so I'm very familiar with the ease of rooting. That's a huge plus, as well as getting source promptly. That's where HTC can drop the ball. :rolleyes:

Yeah, it's very nice when the process to do anything is the same across multiple devices without having to worry about exploits or bricks :p

Upvote 0

Yeah thats where most other phones lose me. The nexus lines are always up to date. I bought a nexus s 4g for my girl. That phone is old and is still pretty cool.

Upvote 0
Flashing 4.4 now.

Thanks tdevaughn!

Rxpert, Congrats on the phone.

Aaronone, The Nexus S is great. The 4" screen is just about perfect I think and it runs JB very smoothly. It's keeping the little lady happy, that's for sure.

4.4 rules.....Sourcery just keeps getting better and better.

Naters, on the s are you running 4.2 yet?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones