1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Sprint Lovers Rom / Bottom Links

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by wlc108, Feb 6, 2011.

1. wlc108

wlc108 Lurker

I currently have my evo rooted and have the Sprint Lovers Rom installed. I have it all themed and I'm very happy with how it is currently setup except for one part. On the bottom of the screen there are 3 links for the Phone, App Drawer, and Internet. The Internet option opens the built in browser but I want it to open either Dolphin or Miren. Is there any way I can change that?

I tried freezing the built in browser, but then when I click it I get the message "no intent."

I searched here as well as other forums but didn't find a way to change it. I'd prefer to do it without installing another app if possible.

Thanks

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Extreme Android User

I have not used Sprint Lovers, but some developers give you an easy option to do this. If you have this option you will have an app called "rosie settings"

there are other manual ways to edit that area, but I have no experience doing so and the only direction I can give is that the methods do in fact exist. I will post back if I run across any of them.

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews