1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Sprint] New to lg ls970 unsure if softbricked or hard bricked

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by exgenmeikoj, Sep 21, 2014.

1. exgenmeikoj

exgenmeikoj Android Enthusiast

Okay so here's the deal. I'm sure everyone heard the I bricked my wife's phone help

Well this isn't the case she gave me the phone after it shut off. So I use it as a project phone. Now

The phone was stock unrooted and unlocked I recently learned that it is a mako device. Using project freegee from the play store I rooted and unlocked the phone after a week it shut off only flashing a red led light. I study online learning about it and found the battery trick which works but once I plug the battery back in sometimes the light blinks faster or will go dimmer and such. Now I plugged it in my computer and had the recovery screen on and it worked it cane on through recovery I thought it was a recovery problem which I had cwm 6 installed . I flashed phillz advance and now it won't even come on but if I pull the battery it will. I even had the phone booted to lg and then the sprint boot but it shut off which made me think it was a power issue but my computer sees it. I can't get into download mode or the boot screen. I am downloading the stock files now trying to figure out how to flash it. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

--edited--
    okay i am now in download mode and can get into boot loader but the recovery is well not booting but i have fastboot and download mode so where do i go next ? i swear there isnt a clear and simple guide

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

LG Optimus G Forum

The LG Optimus G release date was November 2012. Features and Specs include a 4.7" inch screen, 13MP camera, 2GB RAM, Snapdragon S4 Pro processor, and 2100mAh battery.

November 2012
Release Date
Reviews