1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Sprint Nexus S 4G Mint Condition $150 Shipped

Discussion in 'Archived Threads' started by plmiller0905, Dec 27, 2011.

1. plmiller0905

plmiller0905 Well-Known Member

I am looking to sale a mint condition nexus s 4g. The phone is in mint condition...not one scratch, blemish or mark on it whatsoever.

I am including a great case as well as a after market charger and sync cable. Sorry but i do not have the box.

Im looking to sale it for $150 obo. Please note, I only accept payment via Serve (www.serve.com)

If you have any questions or offers, please post them on the thread or send them to me via pm.

SOLD

Attached Files:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. any interest in an untouched, Sprint refurbished EVO 3D?

3. tracsportva

tracsportva Member

I can offer 100. That is maxing out for me.

4. BMWalz

BMWalz Lurker

I would do $120 if you can accept paypal and give me a pic of the ESN.

5. PC Jona

PC Jona Well-Known Member

6. plmiller0905

Please don't come on my thread and post comments that say " buyer beware" I've made numerous successful trades/sells etc with phones and tablets. Look me up on xda; same user name. I've also did a few transactions here and yes, I used serve.

So again, please don't post such comments on my thread.

In all actuality, just please keep your comments to yourself...thank you...

7. BMWalz

BMWalz Lurker

So what about my offer?

8. plmiller0905

I will let you know. I might be trading my nexus and my kindle fire for a iphone 4s over on xda...so I will let you know

9. PC Jona

10. plmiller0905

Just so you know....I don't use PayPal, I use Serve instead with positive results. There CS is better and plus its ran by American express..unlike pp that's ran by a bunch of yahoos.

And if something didn't seem right to you, you could've sent me a pm asking me why I choose Serve instead of PP and I would've told you. But when you post crazy stupid comments on my thread or any thread for that matter...that states, "Buyer Beware" it messes it up for the person that's trying to sell or trade the item. Now, I can understand this if I was a scammer, but I'm not. So next time you do some so called investigation on the payment option I select, please do some on me (plmiller0905) and well and you will see I'm legit and your so called "buyer beware" comments are unwarranted!

11. PC Jona

i wasnt all the interested in the phone i was just checking it out.

and i took a look at the serve website and i wasnt sure about so i wrote what i did.

i didnt want to make anything of it but i just thought i would leave a warning since if it was me, i wouldnt do the deal.

but now that you say its ran by amex, and looking at it more carefully, ill agree with you, i should have checked more thoroughly. ill edit the posts. sorry bud

12. plmiller0905

no problem bro...and thanks for editing the post. I also apologize for being rude...but nevertheless, I'm glad its all over now :)

13. PC Jona

lol im actually making a serve account now =p

good luck selling the phone man

would buy it if i wasnt leaving sprint

14. plmiller0905

lol...the good thing about it is that you don't get charged all thos ridiculous fees, you can fund your serve account by moneypak card, bank account and/or credit card..just pp.

But Serve CS is the best imo. I had a question to ask them when I first signed up for my account and they were really nice and helpful.

15. PC Jona

yea i just noticed that. im starting to like it alot lol

16. BMWalz

BMWalz Lurker

So is the phone still for sale?

17. plmiller0905

I have a offer for a iPhone 4s...that may include me trading the nexus as part of the deal. But I won't know till Thursday...

18. plmiller0905