• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sprint Note 2 Multi-window update available in the next 5 days!!!

im still waiting too!!!

You don't have to wait. Doing the update manually is extremely easy. I came across it (youtube) almost as soon as he (qbking77) got it up. No way I'd wait for OTA when it's right here in front of me.

Screenshot_2012-11-08-19-10-55.png

Upvote 0
You don't have to wait. Doing the update manually is extremely easy. I came across it (youtube) almost as soon as he (qbking77) got it up. No way I'd wait for OTA when it's right here in front of me.

I too tried, but I was Rooted and I did delete a few programs that the update needed.....:eek:
So I had to return to stock and then update.... :D
(Now I'll have to wait for a new root for this update)
But, anyways, I like the new update!!!

Lateck,

Upvote 0
Meh.

I have the multi-window on my International and it's pretty disappointing... not the functionality itself, but rather there's only a small subset of apps that can be used. The number of apps available is locked down to a small number of preinstalled apps and there's no way to add other apps to it.

Hopefully the number of apps and the ability to add Play Store apps to the multiwindow will happen over time, but right now it's pretty much more form over function, IMO.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones