1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Support SPRINT Note 4 Lollipop:The Good,Bad,Ugly & Everything In-Between

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Firewill10, Mar 5, 2015.

1. BanterandRant

BanterandRant Member

I've got a lollipop - 4g "spark" issue here on Cape Cod as well...

Once off WI Fi the phone begins to heat up and battery life plummets as the phone tries to connect to a 4g signal. 1% a MINUTE! This is post lollipop.

When on a solid WiFi signal, battery life is spectacular.

Screenshot was taken just prior to leaving my house.... i then shut off WiFi....

2 hours later, the phone was dead.

Something is wrong with the cell radio connections. .. PRL and Profile updates have not helped.

uploadfromtaptalk1426607764696.png

Advertisement

2. GeoGoGo

GeoGoGo Newbie

Thank you for the heads up, Code. Could you provide me with a link? I cannot seem to find the thread you mentioned. Thank you very much for the time!

GeoGoGo

3. codesplice

codesplice Elite Recognized Moderator

You're in it. :D

Here's a link to start from the beginning though: http://androidforums.com/index.php?threads/906978/

4. Firewill10

Firewill10 Android Enthusiast

The OK Google with the screen off works fine for me :) has been on since 4.4

5. gregg1100

gregg1100 Android Enthusiast

Just bought a Note 4, and the first thing I did was untick any updates. I will stay on KK till all the fuss and crap has been ironed out with lollipop. I bought it unlocked running O2 lines.

javamann likes this.
  6. DrtyHarry

DrtyHarry Lurker

Only problem I have had was with the constant battery full notification. I figured out how to fix it, but I can't post!

Harry

7. MangoLiew

MangoLiew Lurker

Any way to stop the pop up notification on whatsapp message? Even I have selected "no pop out" in whatsapp setting itself. The contain will just pop up from top while I'm typing or doing other thing with my phone where I felt uncomfortable... Seek for help!
    I just wish it to show on notification bar on top but not showing out the contain of the message / pop out from top while screen is on...

8. mak916

mak916 Android Expert

I hate that too. I contacted Whatsapp about it but that never replied back.

9. MangoLiew

MangoLiew Lurker

Owh... That's sad...

10. dmzman4696

dmzman4696 Newbie

I have the same problem with my LG G3 ... 5.0.1 ... T Mobile. I used the built in 'Do Not Disturb' feature and the visual / audio notification come up when the battery is full even though it is blocked with priority feature enabled.
    I have recently downloaded a DND app (caboose) from the play store and it provides a workaround. Now the notification alarm only goes off after the time setting option expires. I use Timely for an alarm clock and it is not blocked.
    I installed 'Tasker' today and will try to write a program to solve this issue.

Samsung Galaxy Note 4

The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 launched in 2014 as the company's flagship phablet. It has a 5.7-inch screen with 2560 x 1440 resolution, 3GB of RAM, and an impressive 16 megapixel camera.