1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

SPRINT Note 4 Lollipop:The Good,Bad,Ugly & Everything In-Between

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Firewill10, Mar 5, 2015.

1. BanterandRant

BanterandRant Member

I've got a lollipop - 4g "spark" issue here on Cape Cod as well...

Once off WI Fi the phone begins to heat up and battery life plummets as the phone tries to connect to a 4g signal. 1% a MINUTE! This is post lollipop.

When on a solid WiFi signal, battery life is spectacular.

Screenshot was taken just prior to leaving my house.... i then shut off WiFi....

2 hours later, the phone was dead.

Something is wrong with the cell radio connections. .. PRL and Profile updates have not helped.

uploadfromtaptalk1426607764696.png

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. GeoGoGo

GeoGoGo Newbie

Thank you for the heads up, Code. Could you provide me with a link? I cannot seem to find the thread you mentioned. Thank you very much for the time!

GeoGoGo

3. codesplice

codesplice Elite Recognized Moderator

You're in it. :D

Here's a link to start from the beginning though: http://androidforums.com/index.php?threads/906978/

4. Firewill10

Firewill10 Android Enthusiast

The OK Google with the screen off works fine for me :) has been on since 4.4

5. gregg1100

gregg1100 Android Enthusiast

Just bought a Note 4, and the first thing I did was untick any updates. I will stay on KK till all the fuss and crap has been ironed out with lollipop. I bought it unlocked running O2 lines.

javamann likes this.
  6. DrtyHarry

DrtyHarry Lurker

Only problem I have had was with the constant battery full notification. I figured out how to fix it, but I can't post!

Harry

7. MangoLiew

MangoLiew Lurker

Any way to stop the pop up notification on whatsapp message? Even I have selected "no pop out" in whatsapp setting itself. The contain will just pop up from top while I'm typing or doing other thing with my phone where I felt uncomfortable... Seek for help!
    I just wish it to show on notification bar on top but not showing out the contain of the message / pop out from top while screen is on...

8. mak916

mak916 Android Expert

I hate that too. I contacted Whatsapp about it but that never replied back.

9. MangoLiew

MangoLiew Lurker

Owh... That's sad...

10. dmzman4696

dmzman4696 Newbie

I have the same problem with my LG G3 ... 5.0.1 ... T Mobile. I used the built in 'Do Not Disturb' feature and the visual / audio notification come up when the battery is full even though it is blocked with priority feature enabled.
    I have recently downloaded a DND app (caboose) from the play store and it provides a workaround. Now the notification alarm only goes off after the time setting option expires. I use Timely for an alarm clock and it is not blocked.
    I installed 'Tasker' today and will try to write a program to solve this issue.

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date was October 2014. Features and Specs include a 5.7" inch screen, 16MP camera, 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 805 processor, and 3220mAh battery.

October 2014
Release Date
Reviews