1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Sprint Online Rebate

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by dohmai, Jun 4, 2010.

1. dohmai

dohmai Member

I purchased EVO online last night and have to deal with the MIR. But today I read the info on the MIR and it says orders must have receipt or packing slip dated by 6/5 to qualify for the $100 rebate on the EVO.

Unfortunately, I don't see any date anywhere on my receipt (except the email heading has a date of course) and I don't think my EVO will be shipped by 6/5 since it's taking some time to port my number/set up account.

Is there a newer MIR I'm not seeing, or am I not seeing the receipt date somewhere?

Thanks

2. jkmbaum

jkmbaum Newbie

The Rebate from store starting date is 6/3. I wouldnt worry about the date.

3. dohmai

dohmai Member

i did my order online.. is there a link to a rebate pdf that shows that it begins 6/3?

the linked pdf that sprintstore sent me to ENDS on 6/5...

4. sh4o8kid

sh4o8kid Well-Known Member

I chatted with a sprint rep and they said the rebate forms will be sent with the phones. I printed out the form for nothing ;(

dohmai likes this.
  5. dohmai

dohmai Member

awesome that's good to know.. was worried since the phone is taking a bit longer to ship out than i anticipated =|

please update if you actually get the rebate packed into the shipment and if the rebate states that it begins 6/5 not ENDS 6/5 as the current one does!

HTC EVO 4G Forum

The HTC EVO 4G release date was June 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

June 2010
Release Date
Reviews