• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sprint Pre-Order and Release date discussion thread

When do you think the Sprint pre orders will start shipping?

• Monday June 11th

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Wednesday June 13th

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Thursday June 14th

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Monday June 18th

Votes: 19 40.4%
  • Wednesday June 20th

Votes: 24 51.1%

• Total voters
I stopped by the Sprint store at Opry Mills in Nashville, TN and the manager told me they had permission to start selling today. He showed me a 16Gb blue. From the drawer he pulled it from I saw 5 blue, 6 white boxes. Couldn't tell you the versions (Gbs). He was ready to sell me one on the spot, but I'm waiting on my Verizon preorder. If you want one tonight, call your local store.

Upvote 0
Has anyone had problems with their radios in the SGS3? My reception is all over the place in an area that has solid, strong Sprint service. I even went to data roaming when the Sprint data coverage is at the strongest level for miles around. Wondering if it's the phone, the provider or ???. Pleaaaaaase, any advice would be uber helpful.
It might help if you give us your ZIP CODE that way other users in your area can give better feeback. Also check with Sprint ask if any re-tuning is going on in your area. Keep in mind for the next few months the now network will be in flux :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
Any Sprint owners in the markets that had LTE roll out today? When was that supposed to go live? I am in Fort Worth which should be part of the Dallas market rollout; at least according to the coverage maps I've seen. Nothing yet, though.
From what I understand thiere is a way to turn on LTE radio on your phone. YOu might need to do this first.

Upvote 0
It might help if you give us your ZIP CODE that way other users in your area can give better feeback. Also check with Sprint ask if any re-tuning is going on in your area. Keep in mind for the next few months the now network will be in flux :rolleyes:

Sure, it's 05401. I just don't know what's network, phone, or ??? and time is short for the return window. AARRHHHH!!!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones