1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Sprint Product Ambassador: Big, Bold, Beautiful

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Tetelasti, Dec 4, 2014.

1. Tetelasti

Tetelasti Member
    None

Apr 21, 2014
    Male
    Product Ambassador
    That is how i describe the 5.7" screen on the Galaxy Note 4. Even though the screen size stayed the same from the Note 3, the big thing to look at is that this 5.7" screen is a Quad HD Super Amoled screen with over 500 PPI. That is truly stunning!
    Best picture of any phone in its class. When you look at the screen of the Note 4 you would think that you are looking at a big screen LED TV. Watching movies and TV on this phone is beautiful and fun. I tend to watch TV on my phone now more than my actually TV at home due to the fact that it is a better picture! Games look amazing as well and in my opinion makes the games that much more fun!
    [​IMG]
    Photo Provided by Phonearena.com
    For me, the screen size and quality is enough of a reason to go out and buy the Galaxy Note 4, but there is so much more to it which I will be posting in my upcoming reviews! Follow me to get updates on my upcoming blogs!
    Your Sprint Ambassador Team!
    “Disclaimer: The Product Ambassadors are Sprint employees from many different parts of the company that love technology.
    They volunteer to test out all sorts of Sprint devices and offer opinions freely to the Community. Each Product Ambassador
    shares their own opinions of these devices, therefore the information in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinions
    of Sprint. The PA's do not represent the company in an official way, and should not be expected to respond to Community
    members in an official capacity. #sprintemployee.”

Advertisement

Samsung Galaxy Note 4

The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 launched in 2014 as the company's flagship phablet. It has a 5.7-inch screen with 2560 x 1440 resolution, 3GB of RAM, and an impressive 16 megapixel camera.