• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Sprint] [ROM]RootBox(CM/AOKP/PA)4.2.2

Alright so since I couldn't get tablet ui to work with liquid I thought I would go back to good ol root box :D running nicely here. Anybody try to adjust size of Nav bar in paranoid preferences ? I can't get my settings to stick... :/

I'm not on this now but I never had any issues with setting up the nav bar, its always on 0%, & I move it to 70% & has always worked. But who knows, anything can happen, I know on liquid I haven't been able to get the 3 dot menu to show up for a few builds now.

Upvote 0
What keyboard theme is that?

Talking about Kii keyboard. Tons of themes. And you can set it to have the #'s always at the top. Well worth the price. I used swiftkey exclusively, until I got the note2 & the stock keyboard had the #'s on top. But I use Kii now 99% of the time. You can get to the themes right through Kii settings, it'll bring you right to the play store.
7age4a8e.jpg

Reactions: davidian
Upvote 0
Talking about Kii keyboard. Tons of themes. And you can set it to have the #'s always at the top. Well worth the price. I used swiftkey exclusively, until I got the note2 & the stock keyboard had the #'s on top. But I use Kii now 99% of the time. You can get to the themes right through Kii settings, it'll bring you right to the play store.
7age4a8e.jpg

Thanks! Yeah, bought the app today and really like it. Just can't find that specific theme in the settings or the Play store...

Upvote 0
Thanks! Yeah, bought the app today and really like it. Just can't find that specific theme in the settings or the Play store...

Its "go keyboard green neon theme", & believe it or not the go keyboard purple neon theme looks really awesome to. You can hardly tell that there's purple in there.

You should check out " Alien Aqua keyboard skin" also

Reactions: davidian
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones