1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Sprint ROMs

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Lanman1978, Dec 23, 2012.

1. Lanman1978

Lanman1978 Android Enthusiast

Hi I flashed a Jellybean ROM which I obtained from the Goo Manager app. The thing is it is a Sprint ROM not a Virgin Mobile one. Everything works great, but I was wondering if I am going to run into any problems or issues because I flashed a Sprint ROM on my VM GS2. I have not noticed anything so far aside from a weird issue with my voicemail. My phone seems to be looking for a Sprint mailbox. I got around the issue by just dialing my phone number into my phone and then it goes to my messages. If I click on the voicemail notification it takes me to something for Sprint which is not what I want. Oh well I will deal with it for now until we get some VM ROMs. Also when I pull down the notications it says Sprint for my carrier. Is this going to cause any problems because I am running a Sprint ROM on my phone? I sure hope not.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. notebooko

notebooko Android Enthusiast

It shouldn't.. Is everything like 4g 3g and mms working? If it is then everything should be good.

Samsung Galaxy S2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1650mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews