• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root sprint same as international ?

PRallday168

Android Enthusiast
Jul 17, 2012
just wanted to know if my s2 from sprint can flash roms from the international s2 . im confused with the 2 . if someone can point me to the right forum. id be a happy camper . lol iwant to root my girls s2 but she likes the jelly bean rom from international.

the international is gsm the sprint is cdma. that implies that the partitions are different and this would alter mounting points. roms would not work

thanks for clearing that up for me . quick question.. has this forum for the epic 4g closed ? meaning is anyone working on it in regards to new roms ? or has this forum moved and combined with another forum. theres not much on the all things root guide just wondering if that was it . thanks again

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones