• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sprint Samsung Epic 4G, MINT Condition w. Lots of Accessories

D

Deleted User

As stated I am selling my Sprint Samsung Epic 4G phone. I am including several accessories with the phone that I will list a little further down.

The condition of the phone is EXCELLENT. It is in what I would say is 95% mint condition. The screen is perfect and free of any scarpes or scratches. The only real cosmetic issue with the phone is a tiny pit on one of the corners of the chrome band around the battery door.

The working condition is 100%. Everything works perfectly.

The phone is current flashed with ACS's i3 Gingerbread (2.3) ROM with other mods such as orange overscrowl glow, the CRT screen-off animation, and 6 different lockscreens.

The phone comes with the following:
  1. The Phone Itself
  2. 4 OEM Samsung Batteries
  3. An 8GB Class4 Micro SD card
  4. A Wall charger
  5. A USB Cable
  6. A Wall charger/USB adaptor to use the USB cable as a wall charger
The price is $250 shipped USPS Priority mail to your door. I only accept Paypal.
The paypal address is chris5h@gmail.com[/EMAIL"]chris5h@gmail.com"]chris5h@gmail.com[/EMAIL]

P7260073.jpg

P7260083.jpg

P7260075.jpg

P7260081.jpg

P7260091.jpg

P7260094.jpg

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones