1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Sprint] Samsung Note 2 on (boost mobile) 4.4 kit kat

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by kennersblack, Dec 11, 2013.

1. kennersblack

kennersblack Member

Ok people I have a Samsung Note 2 working on boost mobile I have flash and have it up and running 4.4 Kit Kat everything's working correctly if anyone needs help give me a holler.MMS, 3g, camera, GPS, okay Google yes. It's all working properly
    I take no credit for any of this but I am willing to help anyone who needs my help I had ran into a lot of problems and I overcame them I'm just here trying to help so you won't have to go through the same headache....lol

chuco10 likes this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. luckyrum

luckyrum Newbie

Dear friend. I'm so upset, I don't know what to do at this point. I bot Samsung galaxy note 2 as a birthday present for my spouse. I got it like brand new from ebay from reseller shop the people get money for used phones. It's has bad esn from Sprint. I order remote flash to boost mobile from ebay also. We did flashing, and everyone was happy for a few days until my spouse fly out of area to another state. Boost Account was cancelled somehow/someone unknown. I call boost and they activate service back. It's work a few days again then any phone calls or text messages to note start to deliver to someone else (the stranger) then dial my spouse phone number, and also he was not able to call it text, but not account remain active. It's Christmas time, family members calling and reach some stranger in the phone- very paranoial. One family member came home to be sue my spouse was not kidnapped, because someone else answer his phone number. I try to reach the person who flash the phone and he do not reply. It's already 3 days like this. I don't know what to do . I try save pictures and think should reset phone for security reasons, but will loose the flash. On another hand it's not work anyway. Time is very sensitive. I need help. I can follow instruction. I really need to fix this problem. Please help

3. kennersblack

kennersblack Member

Okay the first thing is did he give you a clean esn number? Because it sounds like he use someone else's

4. luckyrum

luckyrum Newbie

I don't know if you able to see message into your inbox?

5. luckyrum

luckyrum Newbie

I see what you saying now. It's sound like he gave me used esn. The person answering my phone number think somebody dial accidentally. I have android phone Kyocera, what my spouse used originally with boost. This phone stop ringing . It's only buzzing on phone calls, but it's android. Is it possible to use this phone id for galaxy note 2. ?

6. kennersblack

kennersblack Member

No it will not work.... I will get with you tomorrow and I will tell you what to do ok

7. luckyrum

luckyrum Newbie

Thank you very much. I wrote my schedule on private message from forum. Are you leaving in Pacific time? If you are early bird, I will give you my phone number, so anytime you are ready, you will wake me up. This is the series matter. I can't just buy another phone and don't pay rent. Thank you very much. Please help.

8. luckyrum

luckyrum Newbie

Yes, it is bad esn. Now I can really confirm it. I check it on checkesnfree.com. at list phone is not stolen. I knew it in the first place, but really good then confirmed. No wonder the phone is not working. It is not will damage the device, right?

9. kennersblack

kennersblack Member

OK..do you have a PC with you right now? If so I'm going to need your email so I can send you what your going to need to download

10. luckyrum

luckyrum Newbie

Sorry, I miss you. Will send in private

11. luckyrum

luckyrum Newbie

Do you receive email address?

12. luckyrum

luckyrum Newbie

I'm so ooooooo sorry I miss you. If I knew that you are ready at 7am, I will be definitely ready. Time is perfect. We can have good 4, 5 hours to troubleshoot and I don't know if it's help, but I download and install humachi, team viewer, Samsung drivers, averything for remote support. I got it from flashyourandroid.Com. I'm able to see the phone, I copy pictures in case need to reset and loose data. Working fast with no problem on Windows 7 64 bit.
    If you are available anytime, between 9pm Sunday evening until 11 am Monday morning, I will be at home with phone and pc ready. E-mail me at irenetelnova@gmail.com. thank you very very much. Please let me know your availability in advance. For me, I have the same schedule Monday and Tuesday, at Wednesday I have short day and will be home at 4:30pm

13. luckyrum

luckyrum Newbie

Will check on you Monday morning. Will try 7am.

14. luckyrum

luckyrum Newbie

Hi, just checking if uou are here.

15. kennersblack

kennersblack Member

Yes I pm you look at it

16. luckyrum

luckyrum Newbie

After 9pm, please.

17. luckyrum

luckyrum Newbie

Dear friend, I'm at home ready. Let me know if you want to do tonight

18. kennersblack

kennersblack Member

Sorry but our timing is so off would love to help you

19. luckyrum

luckyrum Newbie

My dear, friend.
    I understand what people have a holidays. Anyway, Merry Christmas and a happy New year.
    Would you able to set some time for the following Thursday or Friday. I am not working this days and can do it anytime you are available. Please set the time and day I'm advance, so I don't miss it.
    Best regards.

20. luckyrum

luckyrum Newbie

The days are January 2nd and 3rd. Please pick some time. Let's do it. I have sd card if need to root for kitkat. Send me instructions. I'm good to follow trough. Thank you very much

21. kennersblack

kennersblack Member

The second and the third would be great 7 a.m. Central Time when you contact me that morning I would give you my number and walk you through

22. luckyrum

luckyrum Newbie

Awesome, let's Do it on second at 7am central time.
    Thank you very much
    Happy New year

23. luckyrum

luckyrum Newbie

Dear friend. I'm awake and ready. E-mail you contact.
    Thank you so much

24. kennersblack

kennersblack Member

Pm me your #

25. luckyrum

luckyrum Newbie

(415) ***-****

Edit by MOD: Please don't post your phone number or personal info in the forums.

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 release date was September 2012. Features and Specs include a 5.5" inch screen, 8MP camera, 2GB RAM, Exynos 4412 Quad processor, and 3100mAh battery.

September 2012
Release Date
Reviews