• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Sprint] Samsung Note 2 on (boost mobile) 4.4 kit kat

kennersblack

May 11, 2013
Ok people I have a Samsung Note 2 working on boost mobile I have flash and have it up and running 4.4 Kit Kat everything's working correctly if anyone needs help give me a holler.MMS, 3g, camera, GPS, okay Google yes. It's all working properly
I take no credit for any of this but I am willing to help anyone who needs my help I had ran into a lot of problems and I overcame them I'm just here trying to help so you won't have to go through the same headache....lol

Reactions: chuco10
Dear friend. I'm so upset, I don't know what to do at this point. I bot Samsung galaxy note 2 as a birthday present for my spouse. I got it like brand new from ebay from reseller shop the people get money for used phones. It's has bad esn from Sprint. I order remote flash to boost mobile from ebay also. We did flashing, and everyone was happy for a few days until my spouse fly out of area to another state. Boost Account was cancelled somehow/someone unknown. I call boost and they activate service back. It's work a few days again then any phone calls or text messages to note start to deliver to someone else (the stranger) then dial my spouse phone number, and also he was not able to call it text, but not account remain active. It's Christmas time, family members calling and reach some stranger in the phone- very paranoial. One family member came home to be sue my spouse was not kidnapped, because someone else answer his phone number. I try to reach the person who flash the phone and he do not reply. It's already 3 days like this. I don't know what to do . I try save pictures and think should reset phone for security reasons, but will loose the flash. On another hand it's not work anyway. Time is very sensitive. I need help. I can follow instruction. I really need to fix this problem. Please help

Upvote 0
I see what you saying now. It's sound like he gave me used esn. The person answering my phone number think somebody dial accidentally. I have android phone Kyocera, what my spouse used originally with boost. This phone stop ringing . It's only buzzing on phone calls, but it's android. Is it possible to use this phone id for galaxy note 2. ?

Upvote 0
Thank you very much. I wrote my schedule on private message from forum. Are you leaving in Pacific time? If you are early bird, I will give you my phone number, so anytime you are ready, you will wake me up. This is the series matter. I can't just buy another phone and don't pay rent. Thank you very much. Please help.

Upvote 0
I'm so ooooooo sorry I miss you. If I knew that you are ready at 7am, I will be definitely ready. Time is perfect. We can have good 4, 5 hours to troubleshoot and I don't know if it's help, but I download and install humachi, team viewer, Samsung drivers, averything for remote support. I got it from flashyourandroid.Com. I'm able to see the phone, I copy pictures in case need to reset and loose data. Working fast with no problem on Windows 7 64 bit.
If you are available anytime, between 9pm Sunday evening until 11 am Monday morning, I will be at home with phone and pc ready. E-mail me at irenetelnova@gmail.com. thank you very very much. Please let me know your availability in advance. For me, I have the same schedule Monday and Tuesday, at Wednesday I have short day and will be home at 4:30pm

Upvote 0
My dear, friend.
I understand what people have a holidays. Anyway, Merry Christmas and a happy New year.
Would you able to set some time for the following Thursday or Friday. I am not working this days and can do it anytime you are available. Please set the time and day I'm advance, so I don't miss it.
Best regards.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones