• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sprint software update (9/22/10)

Joehunni

Android Expert
May 27, 2010
Texas
So apparently there is a new software update out that fixes the lag and boosts performance overall. I'm willing to bet that just like the last .6 update, this will probably break root. That said, if any of you rooted users wanna take one for the team and try it out for us, we'd be most grateful!

So apparently there is a new software update out that fixes the lag and boosts performance overall. I'm willing to bet that just like the last .6 update, this will probably break root. That said, if any of you rooted users wanna take one for the team and try it out for us, we'd be most grateful!

I'm loving this side of things MUCH better:D

Upvote 0

Lol thats a big hit to take if it patches root :p

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones