• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Sprint] Sprint Google Wallet and Root?

Need to call them still, I haven't thought about calling them. I just called money network.

Yeah, give them a call! From what I've read and understand, Sprint has the ability to credit your account right then and there if you push them enough. And in your case, there shouldn't be much pushing to do seeing it's way past the time their given to credit you that money in the first place.

Upvote 0
I'll give them a call after I finish setting up JB :)

Called them and they said to call google, the promotion had nothing to do with them.

Edit: now waiting for google to answer.

Edit 2: After waiting on hold for half an hour google answered and is refering me to money network :mad:

Edit 3: Guy (Not saying any names but if I get mad enough I will) from money network is going to talk about it with his supervisor tomorrow and will call me back after

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones