• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Sprint] Stable Sprint S4 ROMs: Touchwhiz and AOSP

lol I'm running TWRP 2.7.1.0 and everything's perfect.. are you checking MD5 sums? If not you really should.. I'm also running a 4.2.2 Rom as I type. I highly suggest getting to a over and reflash stock rom. reroot and reflash revovery. This sounds like file system degradation..

Ah, MD5 sums...nope I don't think I checked those. Which particular 4.2.2 are you running? :) links? Please?

Upvote 0
yeah. I've been battling some crazy bug. I've been dizzy, weak, tired and losing weight.. I've lost 40lbs in like three months.. :'(

Scariest thing is.. they can't find a source..

You will definitely be in my prayers, Dais. I hope they find the cause of all that soon :-( try and take it easy buddy

Reactions: DaisFlaque
Upvote 0
I use wanam mod and turned off the full battery notification. I checked my time on the battery charge and it never resets itself at all, after like three charges i was at 1day and 22 hrs, this is with all three charges going to 100% before i unplugged it again. I checked this morning and it didn't reset again. It still says 12hrs on this charge and the phones only been unplugged like 5 hrs, so this brings me to a question..........

Does that notification trigger the reseting of the time on the battery stats? That's the only thing I can figure that's doing it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones