• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sprint Store Online - Sold out

If you are waiting for a store to get them in.. its simple & this might get you one quicker..

Call the stores around you about an hour or so before closing and ask for an Evo, say you will come right in if someone cant pick theirs up. They are trying to get rid of the ones in stock that people ordered and if ones is held for someone on the list & they say they cant come into the store tonight...the rep will not hold it for them and wants it gone tonight before going home to get the commission.

I have one on order from telesales since last Tuesday.. shipped to my home address since the billing address is my po box. Partial problem is back order screens and demand. The rep said they could ship this week or within 4 weeks. I suspect definitely by nextweek. They ship UPS next day or 2 day.

Sero is a good program, not like it used to be..with todays program it will save $10.00 a month about on the 1000 minute plan. I have other discounts on my plan so Sero is not an option with no way around it. With anytime mobile to mobile & N&W Minutes its not a big deal having less minutes.

Upvote 0
I just noticed that the EVO 4G is sold out at Sprints online store. Is this thing still selling that well? Or, are they going to start phasing it out for the new EVO 3D and other upcoming phones (such as Nexus S 4g, and rumored Atirx 4G)? Whatta ya'll think?

Isn't this always the case? I dont think it been available online for quite some time, only in brick and mortar stores.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones