• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sprint store

I think maybe you have a defective microSD card. Exchange it for another one maybe?

There is no reason a microSD card should cause boot loops like that. The only thing I can think of is that it is defective, especially if your old 2GB microSD card is working fine.
lol thats what JB recommended to me so i went out and got a new micro sd card the one i have right now and its the same thing. But one thing is i can run my phone on one of the restores i have but everything force closes and its my restore with nothing on it.

Upvote 0
If you can get your hands on that microSD card reader you could plug it into your computer and copy the files off of it and then give it a good formatting as suggested above. That MIGHT alleviate your problems.

It could just be that the files on that card are corrupted. If that is the case, there is not much you can do to recover them unless you have backups elsewhere.

Upvote 0
If you can get your hands on that microSD card reader you could plug it into your computer and copy the files off of it and then give it a good formatting as suggested above. That MIGHT alleviate your problems.

It could just be that the files on that card are corrupted. If that is the case, there is not much you can do to recover them unless you have backups elsewhere.
Well i just formatted the card through my lg rumor 2 lol pretty ghetto but it works so now I'm gonna copy all the files from my 2gb sd card to 8 hope to God this works! :)

Upvote 0
Congrats, LOL
sHa_clap2.gif
sHa_clap2.gif

No ones gonna congratulate me.......Oh ok i see how it is.

Reactions: steam374
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones