1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Sprint to cricket

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by Scarsketch, Dec 22, 2012.

1. Scarsketch

Scarsketch Well-Known Member

Ive got this conquer 4g modded and rooted. I would really like to deviate from sprint service, flash this phone and work on a more inexpensive carrier. Ive looked at some sites and most of hem want you to pay for the software to do it. I'm open source all the way know this can be done and am an active contributed of information or relaying information and well as deving/cooking. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Merry Xmas In Advance !!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator

If your device is already rooted and unlocked then you should be able to flash to any CDMA carrier, you might want to check with the carrier you want to switch to before doing it though.

3. Scarsketch

They all tell me that if it is not one of their proprietary phones then it will not work. So they are saying flashing does not work. Ive worked for verizon and sprint and know that they are bsing me. I wanted to see if anyone knew anything about retrieval of the files or Flasher to help me with this action. I know that straight talk or cricket is one of the carriers I can flash to.

4. Scarsketch

My device is not unlocked however