1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

SPRINT TV Improvements?

Discussion in 'Sprint' started by latinmaxima, Sep 1, 2010.

1. latinmaxima

latinmaxima Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Customer Service/ Quality Assurance Supervisor
    Richmond ,KY
    Does anyone believe that with the new phones coming to Sprint that they will intend to improve on the offerings with Sprint TV? After taking so many things away previously and now they are focusing on their feature phone line up as media devices as well. I certainly hope they bring more channels back or atleast more full episodes for the stations they offer!

Advertisement

2. Rigmaster

Rigmaster Well-Known Member

May 4, 2010
    I wouldn't bet on it unless Sprint can make money off it. Pay-per MM features are what lies ahead in the future ... unfortunately.

3. EmoTonyB

EmoTonyB Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2010
    Burlington City, NJ

still waiting for that netflix app... that will take care of alot of my issues with sprint TV

4. jasonacg

jasonacg Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2010
    Tampa Bay, FL
    A lot of the channels seem to require an extra subscription now. There's a $9.99 pack that adds a lot of live programming.

Until there's more 4G penetration, I wouldn't expect to see too many changes to a services that can potentially use a lot of data.

5. SoFLO

SoFLO Guest

As long as my ESPN Mobile stays free I'm not complaining :D Although I would like to see the ability for Sprint TV to work over WiFi.

ARR22 likes this.
  6. daddyd302

daddyd302 Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2010
    Male
    West Allis, WI
    Is there a reason why we must use 3G to get Sprint TV? Unless I'm in a good area, Sprint TV is a joke, it's so slow.

7. eieio

eieio Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2010
    Going where others are afraid to
    Bat Cave
    On 4g Sprint TV is un freaking real..

8. ARR22

ARR22 Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2010
    Male
    Network/System Administrator, I build and fix PC's
    Some where in Iowa. But born and rasied in Austin
    Yes that would be great if can work over Wifi. And I would suggest to Sprint to up the resolution a bit and take advantage of the whole screen. I hate those black bars to the right and left. I wish they used a 16:9 aspect ratio instead of what I suppose is a 4:3 ratio that they currently use.