1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Sprint TV

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by oOMavrikOo, Oct 26, 2010.

1. oOMavrikOo

oOMavrikOo Android Expert

Can anyone tell me where to get the Sprint TV app that came with the phone? Are there any other tv apps that anyone recommends?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. DonB

DonB ♡ Truth, Justice and the American Way !! ♡ ™

3. oOMavrikOo

thanks alot. now can someone post a link to the sprint TV apk?

4. Wiskid

Wiskid Well-Known Member

5. Wiskid

Wiskid Well-Known Member

BTW -- You'll notice the first link is from this very site. The search feature works.

6. oOMavrikOo

I normally use the search feature. I'm at work right now and it just kinda popped in my head. so I decided to ask.

7. oOMavrikOo

I'm also new at rooting and using roms so I don't want to download something that will screw up my phone. I'd much rather someone post a link that has been confirmed to work.

8. JB in AZ

JB in AZ Android Expert

Good answer! :D

9. oOMavrikOo

ok so I downloaded the sprint TV app. I flashed the zip through recovery, but couldn't find the app. so I opened astro and installed it from there. it was on the app drawer so I clicked on it to see if it worked...like a charm. but, when I opened it a second time it gave me this msg saying I need to be a sprint customer to use the app. it gives me the same msg every time after. what do I do?

10. thefley

thefley Android Enthusiast

I have uninstalled and reinstalled many of the sprint apps using fresh kitchen. works once your rooted.

HTC Hero Forum

The HTC Hero release date was July 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 288GB RAM, MSM7200A processor, and 1350mAh battery.

July 2009
Release Date
Reviews