1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

[Sprint] Usb charging

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by 9833, Dec 27, 2012.

1. 9833

9833 Lurker

my pc has xp sp2
    my sprint galaxy nexus having jelly bean 4.1.2 doesnt get detected on pc nor on my LED SONY BRAVIA , not even charging takes place...wat shud i do guys pleas help me out asap

2. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator

First off welcome to the forums :)

I would suggest to make sure the USB works.

I would also make sure you have the USB drivers installed on the computer for your device.

Hope this helps :)

3. 9833

9833 Lurker

yes the usb port is working as other phones get detected...also have tried other usb cable..but no success.
    i have installed drivers from samsung website, have installed wmp 11, n mtppk12.
    i have usb connection on MTP mode on phone.
    i m amazed cz phone isnt getting connected to my sony LED EX710 too..says the connections settings on phone are not appropriate...

4. An UrgeTo Dance

An UrgeTo Dance The Hero of the Winds

I see you posted in the rooted section so I am assuming you are rooted. Have you tried wiping cache and dalvik? Also what ROM are you running?

5. 9833

9833 Lurker

no i havnt done wiping..
    n sorry i m new to android , does rom version come under the build number mine is
    EOS JZO54K Nightly 63

6. An UrgeTo Dance

An UrgeTo Dance The Hero of the Winds

Try booting into recovery and wiping the cache and dalvik. If that doesn't fix it, it could be the ROM or kernel.

7. 9833

9833 Lurker

hey thanks for the concern
    as u said i have wiped dalvik cache and cache....but no sign of progress.
    what shud i do, i dont have official image of 4.1.2 sprint cdma,..so cant flash...

Galaxy Nexus Forum

The Galaxy Nexus release date was November 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.65" inch screen, 5MP camera, 1GB RAM, TI OMAP 4460 processor, and 1750mAh battery.

November 2011
Release Date
Reviews