• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Sprint] Wiped System and Internal Storage Cant Mount to install rom

Figured it out I'm assuming?

Yes, my son also has a gnex and he was flashing a new rom and accidentally wiped internal storage. I posted for him because he does not have an account yet.
He had to push a rom using adb, He is good now.
I always wondered what would happen if you wiped internal storage. I was pretty sure it would not be good.

Thanks for checking in.

Upvote 0
Yes, my son also has a gnex and he was flashing a new rom and accidentally wiped internal storage. I posted for him because he does not have an account yet.
He had to push a rom using adb, He is good now.
I always wondered what would happen if you wiped internal storage. I was pretty sure it would not be good.

Thanks for checking in.

Np.

Upvote 0
You should have the "fastboot.exe" file saved in a folder somewhere. Go to that folder, push Shift and do a right click. You should have "open command prompt here" or something like that as one of your options. That's where you want to run the fastboot commands. If you do it in the wrong directly, you're basically telling it your PC to use fastboot, but there's no fastboot to use.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones