1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Spyware? Over 20 system apps same storage size

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Mark7777, Jan 27, 2020.

1. Mark7777

Mark7777 Lurker

Is it normal for over 20 system apps to have the same size? Also an app called Mysprint downloads several times a day sometimes. After a factory reset it is fine but when I login to my google account it starts acting up and downloads files I didn't request.

Attached Files:

Advertisement

2. Hadron

Hadron Smoke me a kipper...
    VIP Member

System apps, unless updated, are stored in the system partition which doesn't count against user storage. So most likely is that system apps that have not been updated are being shown as some nominal/trivial size.

As for "mysprint" one simple question: are you a Sprint customer/are you using a Sprint phone? Because if so (even if you aren't using Sprint but this was originally a Sprint phone) then the answer is obvious.

3. Dannydet

Dannydet Extreme Android User

Nothing out of the ordinary here, move along....

4. svim

svim Extreme Android User

If you didn't have any operating system processes running in the background, your phone would just be a completely inert, unusable object.
    But to answer your question, yes it is very normal for things in your screen capture pics to be actively running in the background. They're part of what makes your smartphone do the things it can.

puppykickr, ocnbrze and Dannydet like this.

LG Spirit Forum

The LG Spirit release date was March 2015. Features and Specs include a 4.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Snapdragon 410 processor, and 2100mAh battery.

March 2015
Release Date
Reviews