• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Kupferrot

Jun 7, 2020
Hello you wonderful people, I hope you are having a great day.

I just released my latest game called , Squared - Adjacent Stones , for Android and IOS. (I know this is an android forum, but I leave you the IOS link below as well)

Squared - Adjacent Stones - Apps on Google Play
Squared - Adjacent Stones on the App Store (apple.com)

It is a puzzle / logic game where you have to collect enough playstones from the grid, to win the level.

The amount of necessary stones will vary and there is an AI Opponent who will try to out-play you. You can only move in straight lines from stones that you already control. Stones that you move over, will fall into your control. The main target behind the game is to border neutral (white) stones with two of your own stones (blue) to gain control over them. This way you can play combinations and make the most out of your moves because this can trigger a chain reaction.

But maybe I should just give you this video:

REX6wsp

Enemy stones are taken by moving over them, or by bordering three sides of an enemy stone with your stones.
At the moment the game has 42 levels (+ 4 tutorial levels) and I intend to keep adding more content in the future.

I hope to get some feedback from people who like to play this kind of game.
If you enjoy it, I would be really grateful if you could leave me a good rating. I developed this game in my spare time after work and I spent a few months working on so I hope to achieve some downloads with it.

Squared - Adjacent Stones - Apps on Google Play
Squared - Adjacent Stones on the App Store (apple.com)

Thank you very much for your time.

Last edited:
Hello once again,

I just put a new video together showing the progress during the development of my puzzle game Squared - Adjacent Stones. Maybe you find that entertaining. I will soon start to work on additional levels and maybe an additional game mode.

I would still be happy about some feedback :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones