1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Srew This Phone

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Deleted User, Jan 13, 2016.

1. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

Today my phobe xame in it doesnt even have gmail or youtube installed like wtf really now the keyboard is force closing on me and the phone randomly reboots, this is what i sent them on facebook though i destryed the phone because im not letting those peice of garbage give this phone back out to anyone else they can spend money to make a better phone

**** You **** YOU **** YOU you guys are ****ing rip offs i got a phobe from u ****ing twits and you know what i got a broken phone the keyboard dnt even work, the god damn phone randomly reboot, wnd really no youtube ir gmail installed you guys robbing my medicades money for something u guys frucked up, really you gave my room mate a good phone and u gave me what i hope you guys ****ing go ****ing bankrupt you should be ashamed of yourselfs

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. mikedt

mikedt 你好

No Gmail or Youtube? Sounds like you got a PRC version there. If so, you can't really blame Huawei for that.

Does it have Google Play Store?

KOLIO likes this.
  3. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

Yea but the fc of the keybord prevents me from doing anything

mikedt likes this.
  4. mikedt

mikedt 你好

As I've just noticed you originally posted this back in January. Did you ever get it fixed in the end?

If it's got Google Play Store, it should have come with Gmail and Youtube as well, as those are part of the GMS suite(Gapps) that Google licensed devices must include AFAIK. Phones in China don't come with any Google stuff of course. :thumbsupdroid:

5. Deleted User

Deleted User Guest

It uad it nut no gmail or youtube wnd no i smashed it with a hammer

mikedt likes this.
  6. mikedt

mikedt 你好

LOL.

Huawei not complying with the GMS license and rules? Because I know they must have Gmail on a Google Android phone, probably YouTube as well. But then given the country of origin, I'm not surprised.