• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Srew This Phone

D

Deleted User

Today my phobe xame in it doesnt even have gmail or youtube installed like wtf really now the keyboard is force closing on me and the phone randomly reboots, this is what i sent them on facebook though i destryed the phone because im not letting those peice of garbage give this phone back out to anyone else they can spend money to make a better phone

**** You **** YOU **** YOU you guys are ****ing rip offs i got a phobe from u ****ing twits and you know what i got a broken phone the keyboard dnt even work, the god damn phone randomly reboot, wnd really no youtube ir gmail installed you guys robbing my medicades money for something u guys frucked up, really you gave my room mate a good phone and u gave me what i hope you guys ****ing go ****ing bankrupt you should be ashamed of yourselfs

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones