1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

ST Cannot upload photos to Facebook

Discussion in 'Straight Talk' started by TokTuB, Feb 13, 2013.

1. TokTuB

TokTuB Lurker
    None

Feb 13, 2013
    WA
    First - Hello. I am brand new here and this is my first Smartphone. I have done my research and have general knowledge, but be gentle ;)

I just got a ST branded Samsung Galaxy S II phone. I can send and receive text messages and I was able to email a photo I took with the phone, but I cannot upload it to Facebook.

When I try it shows the progress and says it 100% uploaded, but a few seconds later I get notice in my notifications that it was unable to upload.

I am clicking on share, from the photo, and choosing Facebook. I have the Facebook app.

Any ideas? Thanks for any help you can provide.

Advertisement

2. Joshb101

Joshb101 Well-Known Member
    None

Aug 29, 2012
    Male
    California
    Try going into the Facebook app and try uploading the photo through there. That's how I've always done it, I honestly haven't tried through my phone. I'll have to try that next time to see what my results are.

TokTuB likes this.
  3. TokTuB

TokTuB Lurker
    None

Feb 13, 2013
    WA
    That worked! Thank you. I also tried it again right from the camera, selecting Share, then Facebook, and this time it worked that way.

I tried it that way so many times without success. Who knows why it didn't work. Oh well, as long as it works. Thanks again.

4. gale65

gale65 Android Enthusiast
    None

Jul 1, 2012
    Female
    indiana
    Truth: as soon as you post about a problem, it suddenly works. Happens to me all the time.