• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

St. Louis 4G

OK people. I work for Clear and I can answer most of the questions that you have. If you want to know if it is available for a certain addres, I can answer that. If you want to know if your town will have coverage anytime soon..I can answer that! Just ask! I got tired of looking at the forum and seeing so much speculation. There are currently about 130 towers working. No you will not have coverage in Festus at launch time...probably never. I have maps...no they can't be released...don't ask! I have worked in 4g markets for about a year. I am from the Loo so I know it very well!

Upvote 0
Today on my way in to work, I had 4g signal all of the way up 30 from Old Sugar Creek to 270. Most of the time it was full bars too. I could see towers and for some reason I didn't notice them yesterday. The overlap seemed good because it would get down to 1 bar and then climb again, never lost signal.

Maybe I will have 4G in High Ridge.
High Ridge is on!

Reactions: nRRe
Upvote 0
I live on top of a hill west of STL. I'd be happy to get ANY service. :mad:
I drive by the stupid antenna and it has full bars but I guess they are pointed away from me and down. Don't supposed there's anyone to talk to about getting a signal period.

Also Sprint drops calls all the time going out 44 between 141 and eureka. You'd think being a major interstate they'd at least have some kind of service here.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones