• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Stacked Icons o.O

Soooo I was playing with Open Home, Panda Home and a couple of versions of panda home ( all of which I found to be basic and bland otherwise not really worth it) I uninstalled all of them and went back to sense.

after Uninstalling them I saved my scene in Sense, cuz I got a cool background from one of them that stayed even after uinstall.

After saving when I pulled up my scenes to change... I had 2 of the same name scene (the one I just saved) o_O
When I tried to move stuff around on the scene... dragged the shortcutt to Starred ppl... I Ended up with TWO shortcuts to Starred ppl....@-@

It was like i had two of the same Icon stacked ontop of each other....
I reloaded scene then restarted the phone and the problem persisted.

I dragged each copy of the Icon to the Trash bin (the ones that seemed to be on top) and found that every widget on every page was like this.

After Deleteing all my scenes I didn't want, deleting all the Duplicate "Stacked" widgets, resaving the scene and restarting the phone again I never seen the issue again

Now I was bouncing back and forth between all three using homeswitcher app, maybe that caused an issues IDK but this was defintely strange lol. wanted to document/see if any1 else had this issue lol... prolly not

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones