• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Star Legends (Beta) The True MMO experience you must play! More Beta KEYS!!!

supermanlegend

Android Enthusiast
May 12, 2011
United Statea
Hello guys just wanted to introduce Star Legends to the forums. Spacetimes Studios, the makers of Pocket Legends, has finally released the beta to VCast app users and through beta key giveaways. I happen to be the first winner of a beta key from droidgamers.com so I'll let you know of my impressions of the game without giving anything away.

First thing I noticed is the game just feels cooler than Pocket Legends right from the start. You create real human characters and the armor and gun graphics look quite good. I went with commando a tank class which use heavy weapons. If you played Pocket Legends I know what you maybe thinking well it doesn't matter you're not going to actually get to tank away. Well if you thought that you'd be wrong. My first ability is a damage/taunt skill in one. Your class actually matters in the game. On the fourth or maybe third mission I was lvl 5 and I got to the end of the mission and fought a boss (which I've fought 2 already and soloed them pretty easy). Well this guys health was not going down at a good pace at all I knew this would take a while I just happen to get a call at the time on my Evo 3D and was logged out.

Well this time after seeing how slowly that boss health was dropping I decided to bring a party and while asking for help I got a beta guild invite. So me and a bunch of guild members head in, they were lvl 3 and 4 (5 of us total), I was the only tank. I was able to actually tank the whole way though the mission with my skill enemies actually focused on attacking me which is how its suppose to be in an mmo if you're a tank class since you can take the most damage and live. When we finally got to boss which was a lot easier to get too with a party I may add. I actually was able to tank the guy the whole fight, and since he was a physical attacker only, the word "kite" actually came up since this would be more effective than one of my party members focusing on healing me. Kiting (a real MMO term) just means to run around and let a boss or enemy chase you around. When kiting you usually don't get hurt doing this and everyone else can just focus on attacking from a distance to kill the enemy faster. I haven't heard this word used in a mobile mmo yet and I've played many including Order & Chaos. This is the first mobile mmo where teamwork actually mattered and right from the 1st hour of playing. Btw, that boss still took a whooping 5 to 6 real world mins to take down. Now you know real teamwork will be needed to play effectively.

The game is easy to navigate and play. All the quest matter and are tied into mission so you wont miss anything (very organized). The game world looks beautiful and futuristic. Platinum automatically is linked to your account so if you have any from Pocket Legends and want a more shall I say real MMO experience I would save it for when this gets released (which should be soon game is running very smooth). Armor and Guns look bad***. There is an actual craft system also, which is very futuristic, cause almost everything you need from the game world is done at various vendor terminals around the ship which gives it that sci-fi feel.

Overall, I'm very impressed and believe this was the upgrade Spacetime Studios need for real MMO players to get into the mix and have longevity. I believe a lot of guilds will be formed because obviously fighting with a good team will greatly help your game experience unless you wanted to get owned quite often. Considering this doesn't have ganking and can be played on many different devices and is backed up by a developer who actually does constant updates I can very easily see this being the top mobile MMO period. Also platinum is very affordable. I've already bought a ton of stuff with a lot platinum left over, I did buy a nice size package when I first start pocket legends and still have so much platinum left. Basically what I'm trying to say these guys are not trying to rape your pockets you actually get your money's worth if not more than your money's worth for a great MMO. This game is six years in the making and will be available to all android users soon and if you can't wait try to win a beta key. You can use the sites below.

Star Legends MMORPG limited beta now live on VCast. Want in? Win a beta key here!

Star Legends: The Blackstar Chronicles Beta Launched! WIN A BETA KEY (AG Exclusive) AndroidGuys

https://www.facebook.com/DroidFans/posts/252677384748652?notif_t=like

Reactions: NZtechfreak
It looks interesting, but it looks fairly similar to Pocket Legends which was pretty repetative.

I can confirm its way better than Pocket Legends. Takes real skill and teamwork to play effectively. The story is better. Quest are organized but really varied. So is bosses which can rage from easy to hardcore. It's easy to control like Pocket Legends but this on a different level. Way more addictive and balanced. Having a guild is pretty much mandatory if you want a goof team. They have guild halls. Stuff is half price if you buy from your guild hall. There is crafting for high end weapons.Quest actually matter and is tied into story nicely. Considering this was in development for 6 years and there name is Spacetime Studios this probably was the product they wanted to release in the first place but just didn't know quite how to handle everything. I think its great it will be released second because now they have more experience.

Pocket Legends= Casual
Star Legends= Experienced

Upvote 0
Hello guys just wanted to introduce Star Legends to the forums. Spacetimes Studios, the makers of Pocket Legends, has finally released the beta to VCast app users and through beta key giveaways. I happen to be the first winner of a beta key from droidgamers.com so I'll let you know of my impressions of the game without giving anything away.

First thing I noticed is the game just feels cooler than Pocket Legends right from the start. You create real human characters and the armor and gun graphics look quite good. I went with commando a tank class which use heavy weapons. If you played Pocket Legends I know what you maybe thinking well it doesn't matter you're not going to actually get to tank away. Well if you thought that you'd be wrong. My first ability is a damage/taunt skill in one. Your class actually matters in the game. On the fourth or maybe third mission I was lvl 5 and I got to the end of the mission and fought a boss (which I've fought 2 already and soloed them pretty easy). Well this guys health was not going down at a good pace at all I knew this would take a while I just happen to get a call at the time on my Evo 3D and was logged out.

Well this time after seeing how slowly that boss health was dropping I decided to bring a party and while asking for help I got a beta guild invite. So me and a bunch of guild members head in, they were lvl 3 and 4 (5 of us total), I was the only tank. I was able to actually tank the whole way though the mission with my skill enemies actually focused on attacking me which is how its suppose to be in an mmo if you're a tank class since you can take the most damage and live. When we finally got to boss which was a lot easier to get too with a party I may add. I actually was able to tank the guy the whole fight, and since he was a physical attacker only, the word "kite" actually came up since this would be more effective than one of my party members focusing on healing me. Kiting (a real MMO term) just means to run around and let a boss or enemy chase you around. When kiting you usually don't get hurt doing this and everyone else can just focus on attacking from a distance to kill the enemy faster. I haven't heard this word used in a mobile mmo yet and I've played many including Order & Chaos. This is the first mobile mmo where teamwork actually mattered and right from the 1st hour of playing. Btw, that boss still took a whooping 5 to 6 real world mins to take down. Now you know real teamwork will be needed to play effectively.

The game is easy to navigate and play. All the quest matter and are tied into mission so you wont miss anything (very organized). The game world looks beautiful and futuristic. Platinum automatically is linked to your account so if you have any from Pocket Legends and want a more shall I say real MMO experience I would save it for when this gets released (which should be soon game is running very smooth). Armor and Guns look bad***. There is an actual craft system also, which is very futuristic, cause almost everything you need from the game world is done at various vendor terminals around the ship which gives it that sci-fi feel.

Overall, I'm very impressed and believe this was the upgrade Spacetime Studios need for real MMO players to get into the mix and have longevity. I believe a lot of guilds will be formed because obviously fighting with a good team will greatly help your game experience unless you wanted to get owned quite often. Considering this doesn't have ganking and can be played on many different devices and is backed up by a developer who actually does constant updates I can very easily see this being the top mobile MMO period. Also platinum is very affordable. I've already bought a ton of stuff with a lot platinum left over, I did buy a nice size package when I first start pocket legends and still have so much platinum left. Basically what I'm trying to say these guys are not trying to rape your pockets you actually get your money's worth if not more than your money's worth for a great MMO. This game is six years in the making and will be available to all android users soon and if you can't wait try to win a beta key. You can use the sites below.

Star Legends MMORPG limited beta now live on VCast. Want in? Win a beta key here!

Star Legends: The Blackstar Chronicles Beta Launched! WIN A BETA KEY (AG Exclusive) AndroidGuys

https://www.facebook.com/DroidFans/posts/252677384748652?notif_t=like
it seems that like a good game,but can not open the link in China,dont know why.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones