• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

start up and shut down problems

Upvote 0
but is it really a malfunction or is it suppose to because the phone is actually my gfs and she says its "updating" and i say theres no way because an update would 1 restart the phone and 2 you wouldnt be able to mess with it cause the update but could it be something like that?
LOL HAHAHAH... excuse that, people have been waiting for an update for this phone for over 6 months. There is a whole thread dedicated to it. Trust me if there was an update everyone here would know. But even if it was, no it would not auto update, you would have to press something to initiate it. It's a malfunction. If the phone is doing something that you did not tell it to do its malfunctioning.

Upvote 0
So wait does anyone know how I could get this update for it cause that update could fix it and could it be firmware update is there a way of turning the start up and off sounds anything like that could help to I'm new to droid and honestly it's way different then the iPhone but it's hella superior in like every way lol

Upvote 0
So wait does anyone know how I could get this update for it cause that update could fix it and could it be firmware update is there a way of turning the start up and off sounds anything like that could help to I'm new to droid and honestly it's way different then the iPhone but it's hella superior in like every way lol

to get rid of the metro hello POS, you have to root your phone using z4root and you need root explorer or androotfile...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6L9dzPyR-Do

Upvote 0
im having a problem with the phone randomly shutting down and when it does even on silent it does the metro hello hello hello thing is there any setting to change this?

Tech support says this is a phone issue, repair says it is a tech support issue. Have had this problem for 2 1/2 months. Replaced phone, now on 3rd one.
Any suggestions that will not void my warranty?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones