1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Static sound in the earpiece?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by aleesara01, Sep 17, 2011.

1. aleesara01

aleesara01 Newbie

I hear a staticy sound when I am talking on the phone. Has anyone else experienced this? I am trying to figure out if it is a phone issue or a service issue since we only have 14 days.

2. Sycobob

Sycobob Well-Known Member

I had some crackling when the phone was at max volume. I turned down the sound by one 'click' and it went away. Not sure if this is the same issue you're having.

3. Wolfedude88

Wolfedude88 Android Expert

I haven't had any static on my headset on max volume. I would say factory reset your device, but unfortunately I don't know if that will help. I would take your phone back to Sprint and have them give you a new one.

4. Sonia Marie

Sonia Marie Lurker

I also hear alot of static when I'm talking on the phone. It sounds more like a walkie-talkie like connection than a phone call. I think I am going to see if I can get a new one tomorrow and if the problem still persists I'll most likely return it for the Prime.

5. aleesara01

aleesara01 Newbie

I switched mine out yesterday but I still feel like I hear the static sound. I only made a couple of calls this weekend and they were both to the same person, so I am hoping it was an isolated incident. I have a couple of weeks to figure this out :)

Samsung Epic 4G Touch Forum

The Samsung Epic 4G Touch release date was September 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.52" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1800mAh battery.

September 2011
Release Date
Reviews