1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Statistics program

Discussion in 'App Inventor' started by danyCro, Jul 6, 2012.

1. danyCro

danyCro Member

Jul 6, 2012
    Hi, if that post is not in right thread, please move it to a right thread.

I am new with App inventor, I want create one program.

For beginning, can you tell me can I create something like this form with that program? That will be program for statistics. Is possible create tables like that in that program?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Advertisement

2. jonbonazza

jonbonazza Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2010
    Male
    Moved to the App Inventor forums. =)

Unfortunately, I have 0 experience with the utility, however from the screenshots that you provided, it certainly looks simple enough that App Inventor should suffice.

3. danyCro

danyCro Member

Jul 6, 2012
    Hi, now a one simple basic question.
    Somebody please explain me this example:

If I want place 10 or more buttons (text FontTypeFace or bolds or italics are different in may of them), no, question is how to added them a fast way...

Do I must adding one button by one, and set formats for each one every time when I adding a new one. Not only for buttons, I need that for all forms (check box, labels etc...).

Is there exist some options or not for COPY that buttons, which can be save a all formats from previous button and adding faster then one by one? :thinking:

4. danyCro

danyCro Member

Jul 6, 2012
    Hi, new question.

I set many of checkbox. Now, when I select 14 checkbox, and if I want select a more (like 15,16), I want that:

a) application show me some window like warning "The limt in golf bag is 14 clubs!",

b) forbid the next check in checkbox (when click 15 or more).

For now I set that when I click on other checkbox I got result ("Rezultat") in the label... so, only need a window.

On b. i try disable checbox when is number 14>, but that is not it, it mus be forbidden.

[​IMG]

5. danyCro

danyCro Member

Jul 6, 2012
    I think will start searching a new forum, this guys not helped me too much. :hmpf: