• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Status bar: Does H = 3G ?

hussar10a

Jul 15, 2010
As the title says really - I know G is ordinary slow data, and I get plenty of H notifications but so far no 3G notifications, are they one and the same ? FYI I live in a fairly marginal mobile area and my sim is some years old - does it need replacing/enabling for 3G ? Thanks

I just had to delete a total of 9 posts..

As stated in the Zero Tolerance Policy:
...albeit a little annoying when someone doesn't, we don't "require" people to search first before they post a question. Replying to a thread by saying "use the search" is just as bad or worse than not searching first. Either reply to a thread with a helpful solution or don't reply at all...

Next time, I will not hesitate to issue all offenders an infraction. Please review both the Site Rules/Guidelines and the Zero Tolerance Policy.

:)

Upvote 0
excuse me everyone (mods included) but this thread was not started to discuss download speeds. if you want to do that, please start another thread instead of polluting this one.

stick to the topic - we have been warned before!

p.s. trident, can you please clean up this thread.

Evil Genius is right on the money!

Please always strive stick to the ORIGINAL topic. If you would like to discuss download speeds or T-Mobile's various data plans, please feel more than free to make a new thread.

/Thread cleaned up

:)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones