1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

STAY AWAY FROM SAMSUNG! WORST CUSTOMER SUPPORT

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by BHoovs, Nov 23, 2018.

1. BHoovs

BHoovs Lurker
    None

Nov 23, 2018
    STAY AWAY FROM SAMSUNG!
    Samsung has the worst customer support!

I bought 2 Samsung Galaxy S9 back in March from Samsung.com.
    My first issue was when they charged me for my exchanged S7 device that they claimed had physical damage but from the pictures they provided showed nothing more than normal wear. Calling and calling did no good to get anything done and just run around in circles. They couldn't even provide the IMEI of the returned device to prove it was even the one that I sent to them.
    I went to sell my Samsung Galaxy S9 because I was so mad from this experience. I sold the phones that should have been unlocked since I paid full price for the phones. But the phones were locked to T-Mobile and T-Mobile couldn't unlock them. I called Samsung and they couldn't unlock the phones either sending me in circles. I asked the reps why they would send me a phone I paid full price for locked and why they wouldn't unlock the phone.
    Samsung has the worst customer service and I highly recommend getting a Google Pixel or another Android device.

Attached Files:

Advertisement

KBU2 likes this.
  2. KBU2

KBU2 Android Expert

Apr 17, 2018
    Male
    CommScope grounding cable engineering.
    Massachusetts
    One would think for the price of that god-forsaken device, they should have the best customer service in the world:thinking:

bcrichster likes this.
  3. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum

Jun 12, 2010
    Male
    IT
    Pennsylvania
    Unfortunately, everyone has bad customer service or support stories. My best recommendation is to keep at them. Try different avenues. If direct calling doesn't work, try Twitter or FaceBook. Eventually you'll get in touch with the right person or department.