1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Ste

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by sc1071, Jun 8, 2011.

1. sc1071

sc1071 Lurker
    None

Jun 8, 2011
    County Durham, UK
    Just a note to say hi, and to let peole know how impressed I am with android.
    My story begins like this.....
    A couple of years ago I owned a Nokia N71, I was amazed at how it performed, I didn't think I would ever switch from a Nokia handset. Then the fault happened, it started to switch itself off whenever it liked. Not having much money at the time, I inhereted my wifes old lg renoir, it was ok, but I didn't see myself as a touch screen type of guy. It was at this point my wife got an iphone 3 as her contract was up for renewel and I played about with it and was impressed with it's touch screen ability.
    Roll on a few more months and the lg renoire bit the dust, what was I going to do?
    I didn't have a spare phone and I needed one on a par with the contract I was on at the time, before checking contracts I was checking phones. It was a 2 horse race the htc desire or the samsung galaxy s i9000. I checked both phones with contract deals, at the time the galaxy s had a film and game promotion going on where I could get

Advertisement

2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate!

Jan 3, 2011
    Scotland
    Welcome to the forums, glad to hear you're enjoying Android!

If you have any device specific issues, or just want to chat to other SGS owners, head over to the Galaxy S section here: Samsung Galaxy S - Android Forums