• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Stealth Trio 10.1" App Closing and Freezing Issue

trbfan

Lurker
Jan 14, 2014
Hi,

I am new to androids, but I got a Stealth Trio 10.1" tablet with Android 4.1. The tablet worked great for about 2 weeks, I had apps on it, everything was working perfectly, then one night it started acting buggy and the next day I was having all kinds of popups saying various apps were closing every second (it listed most apps on the tablet) and "process.android.process.acore" had stopped.

I looked around online for solutions and best one I found was to do a factory reset..I did that and it worked just fine for 2 more days, but I went back into the settings and it started doing the same things, this time wasn't as bad and I could actually get around the tablet between the popups, and I messed with some settings and it seemed to work for another day..Then started the same thing. I got some advice saying to install the Nova Launcher which I did and it worked for another 2 days with no issues, until last night where I was in the original phone settings page and I accidentally clicked on an app in the settings, and it started alll of the same various popups about all google apps closing, this time it is freezing on entry and I cant get into the home screen.

I've read lots of issues it could be from syncing (I did turn auto sync off) but im not sure what else to do..I know its probably something simple throwing the whole thing off.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones