1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Steinheil Crystal App

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Bluefab5, May 19, 2010.

1. Bluefab5

Bluefab5 Newbie

Can someone make an app that will tell me when Steinheil will have more Crystal screen protectors in stock?

This way I don't have to stalk their site and can actually get some work done.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. jwm2

jwm2 Android Expert

3. ike.

ike. Lurker

available now! hurry!

Bluefab5 likes this.
  4. Yep, ordered mine just a second ago.

5. callmeox

callmeox Android Enthusiast

I guess that we will find out later today if they bothered to fill the eBay backorders before putting this batch up for sale.

6. Bluefab5

Bluefab5 Newbie

WOO HOO! Got one.

7. jrm1013

jrm1013 Newbie

Newb question, but are the Steinheils better than the verizon protectors? I know the steinheil covers more of the front faceplate, but do you get more clarity or protection from them?

8. Bluefab5

Bluefab5 Newbie

I have a Verizon on my phone now and don't like it. The feel is nice put it blurs the screen. Also it doesn't cover the entire face of the phone.

There are bunch of threads about screen protectors you can read.

It seems to me that these are the ones people like best.

9. Twiz

Twiz Android Enthusiast

The Steinheil crystal is more glass-like than the verizon one. Its slick, not sticky. I went from the verizon to the steinheil and LOVE it!

10. wow ....as soon as I placed the order it gave me a "shipped" email with the tracking number,lol

11. jrm1013

jrm1013 Newbie

Thanks for the help. I've read other threads about comparing different aftermarket protectors. Which have wet applications, static, etc but I didn't see anyone talk about the verizon ones, except for the fact they don't cover the full screen. I've been happy with the VZW ones, they seem slick and clear, but it feels like it would only protect from light scratches. Since you say the Steinheil is more glass like, I assume it will give better protection while remaining slick and responsive.

12. sav86

sav86 Newbie

finally, been waiting for these suckers to be in stock, i also ordered clarivues clear and af a couple of days ago, i guess whenever they get bad ill start using the steinheils i ordered just now, got 2 clear packs and 1 af pack

13. jacobsjg

jacobsjg Newbie

Got two pairs for myself (and wife) as well. Thanks for mentioning it was available- I checked earlier today and they were out, like every other time I check.

14. suzlyn

suzlyn Member

I finally ordered some to give a try. Good luck to me attempting to put in on though lol.

15. 1967ls2

1967ls2 Well-Known Member

Just ordered one..

16. mb236

mb236 Member

I ordered mine a few days ago, but I'm still waiting for delivery. =(

17. Kwake

Kwake Newbie

Still available! Just ordered one!

18. ShortBusHEMI

ShortBusHEMI Well-Known Member

+1 just ordered mine too. From my inc no less :D

19. dlmcdowell

dlmcdowell Lurker

After reading so much and deciding this is the screen protector for me, I placed an order...now I need to buy the Incredible...:thinking:

20. jwm2

jwm2 Android Expert

They shipped mine last friday and it has not moved from california. I'm guessing they either lost it or something fishy is going on.

21. callmeox

callmeox Android Enthusiast

USPS tracking is not like the other carriers in that the package tracking is not updated as it travels from point to point. A lack of updates is not a sign of a problem.

My eBay order shipped today so that answers my question about SGP taking care of backorders along with the ones that showed up online this afternoon.

22. x0x

x0x Android Enthusiast

So I spent the whole day developing the app you requested and now you don't need it? Great. Just great.

Congrats on getting the screen protector. Enjoy!

:D

HTC Droid Incredible Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible release date was April 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 8MP camera, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

April 2010
Release Date
Reviews