• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Steinheil Crystals on Ebay

Mine supposedly shipped on friday, but its still in california and hasn't moved since it was shipped. I have the tracking # but it was sent via first class mail, so maybe i'll have it by this weekend, who knows. I'm not too thrilled with their level of service so far. I bought the screen protector from ebay last monday or tuesday, then it took 3 days to get an email from them saying they were out of stock. I'm thinking of buying a bunch of them to resell, but i don't know if it'll work out or not.

Upvote 0
I would e-mail eBay because it is really misleading to list items on there that are out of stock. Have you been billed? Why should they get to list an item, get paid, and then not have to ship it until.....?

They only accept PayPal and there's a charge pending against the account that backs up Pay Pal for me, so they have my money but nothing to ship to me.

I responded to their "so sorry" email with a note that if my order does not ship by a specific day, I will be canceling with the expectation of a full refund.

Selling what you don't have looks like some real shady business practices, IMO.

At least they have pulled the listing from eBay, so it does look a bit less shady.

Upvote 0
I got the same email and I replied to them as well saying they shouldn't have sold anything if they didn't have it in stock. When I checked ebay earlier today I could have sworn the listing was still up. I said I was thinking of sending the item back just out of merit alone.

Anyone expect to get a responce to their responce?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones