• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Stereo Bluetooth

I wouldn't trust what a online dealer has in stock as a validation of the capabilities of a phone. They'd probably sell their grandmother if it'd make them a buck.

Now it'd be great if we could be pleasantly surprised, but I wouldn't put any money on it. I've been using A2DP with my sidekick lately, and I gotta admit, it's pretty cool. It appears that the hardware in the phone would support A2DP, but the software just isn't there yet.

Upvote 0
I wouldn't trust what a online dealer has in stock as a validation of the capabilities of a phone. They'd probably sell their grandmother if it'd make them a buck.

Now it'd be great if we could be pleasantly surprised, but I wouldn't put any money on it. I've been using A2DP with my sidekick lately, and I gotta admit, it's pretty cool. It appears that the hardware in the phone would support A2DP, but the software just isn't there yet.

ive read on some bigger forums that it has been hinted at a firmware update

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones