1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Stereo Headset For Droid

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by vaio, Jan 8, 2010.

1. vaio

vaio Member

Anyone know a stereo headset that will allow me to skip a song when squeezing a button? So far I been using the cliq's headset but it only allows to play and pause a song. I need to SKIP to the next song so I dont have to trun the phone on to do that.

Anyone found one?

2. chiefsfan

chiefsfan Newbie

i'm using moto rokr s9-hd. can skip to next song, previous song, pause, play, turn vol up/down, and talk on the phone.

3. vaio

vaio Member

Thanks! I should have said I'm looking for a WIRED headset.

4. kokiangel

kokiangel Android Expert

Just curious, why would you want to use a wired headset when you have a device with a2dp built in? Altec Lansing makes a wonderful stereo bluetooth headset as well if you want to check out alternatives. Just might spoil you.:eek:

5. chrlswltrs

chrlswltrs Extreme Android User

I just got the bose on the ear headset for Christmas. I am not sure if it has what you are looking for, I wanted the ones without the controls in the cord, but the sound quality and noise isolation is incredible. I know Verizon and Best buy both sell the set with the phone controls built in to the cord.

6. vaio

vaio Member

Well, I do have the motorola bt headset BUT with the bose in-ear buds(I modified that) so I am spoiled with great BASS which I love. But, using bt headsets and wifi does NOT work very well at all when streaming tv shows with jetflicks. The shows pause evry few seconds, I have to stream using 3g which works when I have a good signal which I don't! So much for verizon being such a great 3g provider. Anyways, bt headsets are also useless since the droid will not let you skip a song in pandora or slacker. So I figure why bother with it and waste battery power. When I had the palm pre, than it was worth using a bt headset. Skipped songs on every app I had on the phone.

7. vaio

vaio Member

I'm going to check those out. Thanks!

8. karib

karib Android Enthusiast

FYI, I have no problems skipping songs in Pandora

9. vaio

vaio Member

Using what? Bluetooth or wired headset? What brand and model is it?

10. Legacystar

Legacystar Android Enthusiast

I have not been able to find a pair on wired headphones with inline controls that's work on the droid. All the controls ever do is pause / play never skip track. If anyone finds a pair let me know

Motorola Droid Forum

The Motorola Droid release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 5MP camera, 256GB RAM, processor, and 1400mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews