• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Steven58 is a mod now???

Turning Yoda red looks weird.

Here's a red saber, though :cool:

Attachments

• yoda_redsaber.jpg
    yoda_redsaber.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 58
Reactions: Xyro and Steven58
Upvote 0
Steven your new shiny red badge scares me, you must not fall to the darkside please stay the same ole' Steven58 (runs and hides)

It's only me. I did my learning and mistakes when I first became a guide. Same ol' me. :) One of the guys. :)

Edit: My duties are changed but my door is always open as a fellow forum member and as a friend to all. :)

Reactions: stonehenge1861
Upvote 0
It's only me. I did my learning and mistakes when I first became a guide. Same ol' me. :) One of the guys. :)

Edit: My duties are changed but my door is always open as a fellow forum member and as a friend to all. :)

now that your high and mighty, get the big tops to make ME a guide. I always a helpful character =] I'll even find a green haired girl

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones