1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Accessories Still no case for Dinc w. Extended Battery?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by hakr100, Aug 20, 2010.

1. hakr100

hakr100 Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2010
    As popular as the phone is, and as necessary as the extended battery is, I'm amazed no one has come out with a case that holds the phone and the Verizon 2150 extended battery.

Advertisement

2. mauiblue

mauiblue Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2010
    Maui, Hawaii
    Yes, I'm just as amazed. One of the top selling android phones and no vendors have a case to accomodate the Incredible with the HTC/Verizon 2150 battery. The Verizon wireless online store had these batteries on sale for 30 percent off the other day. I couldn't pass up the deal and got me a second extended battery. Yes, I use my phone like crazy and I have most options that eats up the battery turned on. I have Advanced Task Manager that kills running apps periodically. I would be nice to have a functional case that would protect my Incredible and extended battery combo. Hoping that this will happen soon.

3. dspcap

dspcap Well-Known Member

May 16, 2010
    Where have you seen that this is one of the top selling android phones? From what I have heard, due to Verizon's inability to fill orders, demand for accessories has been low.

The way I see it, we are getting screwed because HTC can't produce the phones for Verizon to sell.