• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Still no case for Dinc w. Extended Battery?

Yes, I'm just as amazed. One of the top selling android phones and no vendors have a case to accomodate the Incredible with the HTC/Verizon 2150 battery. The Verizon wireless online store had these batteries on sale for 30 percent off the other day. I couldn't pass up the deal and got me a second extended battery. Yes, I use my phone like crazy and I have most options that eats up the battery turned on. I have Advanced Task Manager that kills running apps periodically. I would be nice to have a functional case that would protect my Incredible and extended battery combo. Hoping that this will happen soon.

Upvote 0
Yes, I'm just as amazed. One of the top selling android phones and no vendors have a case to accomodate the Incredible with the HTC/Verizon 2150 battery.

Where have you seen that this is one of the top selling android phones? From what I have heard, due to Verizon's inability to fill orders, demand for accessories has been low.

The way I see it, we are getting screwed because HTC can't produce the phones for Verizon to sell.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones