1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Still no Download Mode......

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by 51joey50, Apr 14, 2012.

1. 51joey50

51joey50 Newbie

ok.....been from site to site, forum to forum, minute after minute, hour after hour, n this is what ive come up with. Downloaded CDMA workshop, phone was not readable. Got MSL from alogcat n switched phone to usb/dm, phone rebooted to normal state. Opened CDMA and was able to connect phone with workshop on COM6. Did not make any changes however i did click on QCDM-LGDM-WTDM and and message box returned that "Phone is already in dm mode" still cannot get odin to read phone nor boot into download mode :thinking:.....i am determined to go all the way until I hit a BRICK wall :eek:....any suggestions would be greatly appreciated as to root....is there anyway to flash/revert this phone without using odin??????? :eek:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. kolosus

kolosus Android Expert

What exactly is it that you're trying to do? Odin is for something and CDMA WS is for something else. If you told us what you're trying to do maybe we could be of more help.

3. wetbiker7

wetbiker7 Extreme Android User

I don't think that he can get the yellow downloading screen to appear. His battery dropped out while he was doing something:eek:. I think.:thinking::p:D

Samsung Galaxy Prevail Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Prevail release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 2MP camera, GB RAM, MSM7627-3 processor, and 1500mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews