• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Still no update...

misan23

Jan 12, 2010
So I had one of the first Rezounds in the country, and definitely the first in my state (Idaho) but my phone still sits on no updates found.
Anyone else having the issue where the update flat out isn't showing up?
I've tried reboot, reset, checkin, hitting check for new 5-10 times in a row and still nothing.
Shows I have 2.01.605.11 which I am fairly sure is the latest/last GB update.
I know I could force the update by downloading it and installing it, but I had bad bad luck with that on my Droid2 and I REALLY don't want to do the refurb dance of death.

Try a new SIM card. I wasn't able to pull the update, either, but I saw a post from another user in the Rezound ICS forum, saying that a new SIM card worked for him. I tried & it worked for me, as well. (Verizon will tell you it won't work; tell them you want to try, anyway. Won't cost you anything.) Good luck!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones