1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Stinky - please control your minions

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by zuben el genub, Dec 9, 2013.

1. zuben el genub

zuben el genub Extreme Android User

Member243850 and ocnbrze like this.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Codegerm

Codegerm Android Expert

Oh please, if you want real bugs come down to Florida. Turn on the lights up north and the bugs run and hide, down in Florida they just whip out their Ray Ban sunglasses.. LOL

3. zuben el genub

The Vulcan beat a flying cockroach to death with the TV remote in the Dominican R.
    Our office went down for a break, and the windows had no screens. I thought he was beating on a bat. The thing was the size of a little brown bat.

4. damewolf13

damewolf13 live~laugh~love

This is so true!:p;)

5. MoodyBlues

MoodyBlues Compassion is cool!
    VIP Member

So true! When I first moved to Florida, one of my husband's Air Force buddies--knowing I was a California girl and had never been to the south before--scared the crap out of me with stories of Volkswagen-sized roaches, roaches that would even get into the refrigerator, roaches that could fly... I wasn't sure if he was kidding or serious. Turns out...he was SERIOUS!! :eek:

Oh, you know how they say "everything is bigger in Texas"? They're right! The cockroaches there are in a class of their own. And they fly, too. :mad:

6. Codegerm

Codegerm Android Expert

Don't forget the everglades mosquito. Those things look like off shore oil drilling platforms. You can hear those things coming LOL.

7. MoodyBlues

MoodyBlues Compassion is cool!
    VIP Member

I never made it to the Everglades, but I remember the sand flies (fleas? I'm having a brain fart right now) on the beaches in the Clearwater area. They'd bite like crazy.

As for mosquitoes, summers in Dallas were *SO* miserable. Well, not only due to the mosquitoes--which would turn all exposed parts of my body black within moments of stepping outside--but because of the oppressive heat (100+) and humidity (90+). Ugh. Now that I'm back home in the lovely San Gabriel Valley, in an area that has no mosquitoes, I LOVE going outside again. Of course, the [normally] perfect weather helps a lot, too. :D

8. Xyro

Xyro 4 8 15 16 23 42

The good news is that genes aren't transferred between species, outside of microorganisms. So that couldn't happen.

Of course any species in a cold climate is being pushed to evolve the same trait :eek:

9. Member243850

Member243850 Guest

Hey hey HEY! :mad:

LOOK at these CRAZY human beings that SLAMMED a NAIL - right through this POOR innocent defenseless Roach Coache's thorax from that crazy site in the first post!!!!

[​IMG]

The insanity! :mad:

CAN I go around shooting a NAIL GUN at human beings!?!?!

I WANNA SHOOT HUMAN BEINGS NOW WITH A NAIL GUN AND LET US SEE HOW THESE MANIACS LIKE IT....

What was that guns name again in Quake™1 that used to shoot NAILS everywhere in the human idiots????

What's it's name again??

I NEED THAT GUN....

I need it!

10. zuben el genub

Member243850 likes this.
  11. Member243850

Member243850 Guest

You people are just a load of haters!

xD

You know I used to try and catch the little guys right? :)

BUT.... they are so dang quick! :(

shaw man! :mad:

But they were petrified and... some times they were too quick so I... would accidentally hurt them - so I stopped. :(

Aww but then I got smarty pants and there were times I was so quiet that I could sneak up to them and say hello! :)

But then they would freak out with a billion heart beats per millisecond and scurry into the little cracks... :(

Aww oh well. :(

My friends used to think I was completely off my rocker (insane :)) and used to tell me they eat poo for breakfast but that didn't stop me. :)

12. zuben el genub

Your minions will survive. If they find any life on Mars - I'll bet on a cucaracha ancestor.

Member243850 likes this.